From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita@gmail.com>
To: ding@gnus.org
Cc: tsdh@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Using gnus with gmail: almost there
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:18:50 -0300	[thread overview]

Hi Tassilo,

gcc-self is indeed a great tip, thank you!

As you've become sort of my guru now, I'm asking you further: I'm
having a hard time trying to match my primary method groups by prefix,
as in "imap.*"; the problem is that these groups don't show the method
prefix, only the secondary ones, but I really want to get a similar
behavior for all my primary select method without having to match on a
per group basis. Is that possible?

Regards
--
Carlos