On 2001-05-30, David Z. Maze wrote: > So I mostly have my Gnus/Debian BTS nnweb plugin working now. So > people can follow along, it's at > http://web.mit.edu/dmaze/elisp/debbugs.el; I load it in my .gnus file. By the mad Goddess! This is Really Nice Stuff! Could we arrange ourselves that yours and mine (http://asf.void.at/emacs/gnus-BTS.el) work together? Maybe we could even merge my solution (a rather non-gnusish one) into your debbugs implementation? I think that you should also mail that to Roland Mas . He maintains the debbugs-el package, where my BTS stuff is in, as you might already know. Thanks, -- Andreas Fuchs, , , antifuchs