Today, Kai Großjohann wrote: > Sounds like great stuff (haven't had time to look at it, yet). Now I > wish there was an interface to the reportbug program ;-) Err, there is one already. Get unstable's (yeah, I know one shouldn't recommend unstable, but...) debbugs-el package, or check out (which has a link to the original debian-bugs.el and a patch to it), but I think you should really look into Roland's package, because it includes even more patches to some little bugs in debian-bugs.el itself (-: > Btw, is there a way to install the Debian BTS locally for our own > problem reports and todo items? Package: debbugs Priority: optional Section: misc Installed-Size: 274 Maintainer: Darren Benham Architecture: all Version: 2.3-3 Depends: perl5 | perl, mail-transport-agent, mailtools, ed Recommends: httpd, links | lynx Filename: dists/woody/main/binary-all/misc/debbugs_2.3-3.deb Size: 70212 MD5sum: ad797622b0535d318afa98a8b204f930 Description: The bug tracking system based on the active Debian BTS Debian has a bug tracking system which files details of bugs reported by users and developers. Each bug is given a number, and is kept on file until it is marked as having been dealt with. The system is mainly controlled by e-mail, but the bug reports can be viewed using WWW. . This version is fully functional, but it does not autoconfig, see /usr/share/doc/debbugs/README.Debian after installation. . Note: there might be some appearance issues where the a display variable doesn't expand as expected. So, yes, there is. I believe there must be a version in stable, too. regards, -- Andreas Fuchs, , , antifuchs