Hi! Using my version of bbdb-pgp.el (http://asf.void.at/emacs/bbdb-pgp.el - a slightly modified version of Fabien Penso's bbdb-pgp), I would love to have it generate signed/encrypted messages automatically. IIRC, this should work with mml-secure-{sign,encrypt}-pgp. Yet, it only marks the last part of the message as signed/encrypted, even though the message is marked as multipart. Would it be possible to have mml-secure-part prefer the multipart tag to the other ones (mml, external, part), or is it an intentional feature that only the last part gets secured? Thanks, -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs