Today, Simon Josefsson wrote: > On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Andreas Fuchs wrote: >> WIBNI the functions complement each other, so that one can both >> encrypt and sign a message? Making mml-secure-message behave more >> like mml-secure-part would do the trick, I think. > > Maybe a new "signencrypt" (or encryptsign? :-)) mode would do it? Yup, that might work. Yet I think that keeping consistent with mml-secure-part would be preferable, UI-wise. But if you have to, I'd give my vote to signencrypt (because that's what it does: sign the message, then encrypt it, IIRC). -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs