Hi, I'm experiencing very strange problems with gnus. Before, an (autoload 'gnus "gnus" "" t) was enough to make gnus start up right. Now, I have to manually load mm-util, gnus-util so that gnus actually starts up, and various "rfc" packages, to read articles (e.g. with xfaces in them). I have tried upgrading my gnus (I am using CVS gnus as of 3 days ago), but that didn't change anything. I think that emacs (21.2.1, debian unstable) was upgraded before it stopped working. Is that a problem of emacs or one of gnus's? Thanks, -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs