On 2002-04-26, Kai Großjohann wrote: > Andreas Fuchs writes: >> Well, the CVS version of url doesn't have it, either. And the w3 >> source doesn't have it, either. I think it looks like this is a gnus >> only thing. Where did you get your mailcap.el file from? > > I use the CVS version of url and w3 and of Gnus. Now it turns out > that I also only have one mailcap.el, from Gnus. (I didn't look > before.) Yesterday, I poked deeper into my emacs's internals (with strace) and noticed that url.el itself was (require)d by doxymacs's site-start files. Removing the package from my system solved the error. I have already reported this as a bug in doxymacs; After that adventure, I plan to write a load-path analyzer, something that displays, in a tree format, which file gets loaded from where by which other file (maybe even allowing for different faces in require/autoload/loaded files). Thanks for your help. Now for testing the spam features in gnus (-: -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs