Today, Didier Verna wrote: > I've made it a separate file because none of its contents belong > conceptually to the backend. You can do without, if you rilly want to, > but I don't see why you would. For instance, you can always edit the > article by hand, add the required headers, and then `B m' it. nndiary > will be happy with that. > > I really have to write the doc now ... I just submitted a kind-of howto on my.gnus.org which kind-of describes the setup process. Currently, it is in status "pending", but I could send it to you if you wish (-: -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs