On 2002-06-15, Kai Großjohann wrote: > For example, in the previous message I cited some code from a > diff. It was a text/x-patch part, and just hitting `F' wouldn't cite > it (even though the buffer was currently displaying the part). But I > just marked the diff and then hit `F' from the article buffer. The fact that the workaround works is good to know, but it still is that: a workaround. Would it be very hard to fix `gnus-summary-followup-with-original' so that it cites all displayed parts of an article? -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs