* can't read messages encrypted to another user with pgg.
@ 2002-09-26  9:14 Andreas Fuchs
From: Andreas Fuchs @ 2002-09-26  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just tried generating a temporary key to test PGG functionality, and I
found that it doesn't allow me to read messages encrypted to me (with my
other key pair) anymore.

Whenever I select an encrypted message, it asks me for the password to
the key I set as default-id, and then fails (of course), but displays
the encrypted message body, without any further action.

However, it seems to be able to read the key-id from a signed message.

Is this a bug or is it a restriction in the OpenPGP protocol?

--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf@acm.org>, asf@jabber.at, antifuchs
Was I helpful?  Let others know: