On 2002-09-26, Jack Twilley wrote: > dme> - all outgoing mail is encrypted if I have a key for the > dme> receiving party/parties, > > Other bbdb entries have tags requiring encryption. I have not yet > written a script to associate keys with bbdb entries or to traverse my > key-ring and set the related encryption tag in the bbdb entries, but > it's on my list. I've done such a thing, but it is really buggy (the regex matching names requires special care - it matches a " " at the end too many). Please don't use the module unmodified, it could might ruin your .bbdb (i.e. add a lot of dupes).