* opportunistic PGP encryption/signing
@ 2002-09-26 15:27 dme
From: dme @ 2002-09-26 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

With the release of a new PGP interface for gnus, I'm again thinking
about more aggressive use of PGP myself.

My idea interface would be one where:
   - all outgoing mail is signed,
   - all outgoing mail is encrypted if I have a key for the receiving
     party/parties,
   - the key used for signing/encryption can be determined by a hook
     function (such as something added to message-send-hook, which I
     currently use for choosing a From: address, signature, etc.).

Coupled with interfaces for acquiring keys, etc. this would be great.

Does it exist ?