On 2002-10-06, Simon Josefsson wrote: > Uhm, are there any other outstanding PGG problems? I may have missed > them. Or PGP/MIME and S/MIME problems in general? Reading a mail encrypted for another key-id than the default one doesn't DTRT: pgg tries to decrypt the mail for the default key-id, which fails and then just displays the message to me. Is it possible to divine the key-id to which a message was encrypted From the mail? I have seen pgg ask me if I want to download public keys, could it also ask for the right key-id's password? Have fun, -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs Was I helpful? Let others know: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=antifuchs