Hi, I just tried to send a mail in recent CVS gnus, and a semi-recent CVS emacs (2002-10-06), to discover that when Gcc handling takes place, I get an error that is not traceable. toggle-debug-on-error did not reveal a backtrace. Stepping with edebug shows some _very_ weird behaviour: My edebugging usually follows this algorithm: 1. Try to discover which function throws the error 2. Step through to see where in the function it happens. 3. If it is in a (stepped-over) defun, instrument it and continue at 1. Now, stepping through `gnus-inews-do-gcc', shows me that the error happens somewhere inside or after a call to `gnus-request-accept-article'. When I instrument this defun and step through it, nothing happens until after emacs jumps out of it, when I get this error: "End of file during parsing" (But no backtrace, grrrr.) I really don't know what to do to track this bug down, seems like it is related to Khepris or another bug deity. (-: -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs Was I helpful? Let others know: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=antifuchs