Today, Simon Josefsson wrote: > Hm, maybe the message doesn't include a OpenPGP key-identifier? PGG > parses the message and looks for it, and uses it in the prompt for > your password. If there isn't a key-identifier, PGG should use the > default username. Could be, but it decrypts with the right private key... Could a default-key in ~/.gnupg/options be responsible for that? Evil things happen when the glue and the glued program outguess another, we surely have proved that (-: Thanks for your help (-: -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs Was I helpful? Let others know: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=antifuchs