Today, Simon Josefsson wrote: >> I just tried to send a mail in recent CVS gnus, and a semi-recent CVS >> emacs (2002-10-06), to discover that when Gcc handling takes place, I >> get an error that is not traceable. toggle-debug-on-error did not >> reveal a backtrace. Stepping with edebug shows some _very_ weird >> behaviour: > > Perhaps (setq debug-on-signal t) gives a backtrace? Nope, and neither does -on-quit. I fear emacs is out of its mind. Or I am. I tried this with an older emacs (debian's) with current CVS gnus, and there the problem is present, too (but only when I load my gnus config )-:). The message doesn't seem to come from any of the gnus sources. WTF? Thanks for your suggestions, -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs Was I helpful? Let others know: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=antifuchs