Today, Paul Jarc wrote: >> Now, stepping through `gnus-inews-do-gcc', shows me that the error >> happens somewhere inside or after a call to >> `gnus-request-accept-article'. When I instrument this defun and step >> through it, nothing happens until after emacs jumps out of it, when I >> get this error: "End of file during parsing" (But no backtrace, >> grrrr.) > > Random guess: do you use any advice for that function? Seems not to be so. ,----[ `gnus-request-accept-article' function documentation ] | gnus-request-accept-article is a Lisp function in `gnus-int'. | (gnus-request-accept-article GROUP &optional GNUS-COMMAND-METHOD LAST NO-ENCODE) | | Not documented. `---- Obviously not. Maybe my draft groups are broken? Can I regenerate their active files or overview database without causing harm? Thanks, -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs Was I helpful? Let others know: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=antifuchs