Today, Kai GroĆ.johann wrote: >> is my Gcc header. I don't notice anything unusual about it. Hmm. I >> just thought up a possible cause: had a power failure some days ago >> (gnus was running), and when the machine came up again, I had several >> ancient, long ago killed and unactivatable nnarchive groups. The >> active file was messed up, as well. Could that be the cause? > How about hitting `g' over the server in the server buffer? Hm, did that. Seems like that was not the cause - I still get the error message. )-: Arghl, I'm out of ideas. Does anybody else have these problems? -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs Was I helpful? Let others know: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=antifuchs