Today, Kai GroĆ.johann wrote: >> Uh, isn't that what gnus-mailing-list-insinuate is supposed to do? > > Cool. Is it called automatically at some point? Hm, if it finds that to-list is set, it gives a confusing message. But if that's no concern to you, put it into an article selection hook (don't know what its name was anymore). > Is there a way to use the group parameters it sets? Argh. I just saw that it only sets the to-list parameter and one more, and that is it. I think now I understand Xavier's point. (-: We really should rework gnus-ml to use group parameters and not the stuff in the *Article* buffer (plus have an auto-insinuation function for that). -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs Was I helpful? Let others know: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=antifuchs