Today, Xavier MAILLARD wrote: >> Hm, if it finds that to-list is set, it gives a confusing >> message. But if that's no concern to you, put it into an article >> selection hook (don't know what its name was anymore). > > Hum I need some explanations about one thing. What do you call an > 'article' and what is a 'message' for you please ? Ah, the Article is the thing that comes up in the *Article* buffer when you hit RET or SPC in the *Summary* buffer. A "message" in this context means the thing that comes up in the minibuffer when you use the `message' function from elisp. (-: > I think I am quite confused with all the gnus (huh?) specific > word. Maybe that's why I'm not really clear when I try to explain > things :) Yup, the vocabulary is tough. But I think learning it is worth it, because you can then talk about many things which are nearly the same, in an unambiguous way. (-: Happy hacking, -- Andreas Fuchs, , asf@jabber.at, antifuchs Was I helpful? Let others know: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=antifuchs