Alright, I took the time to track the second one down. Please take a look at the patches and try them if you use ifile. On 2002-11-16, Andreas Fuchs wrote: > * ifile. I have used ifile to classify my spam&ham; does marking an > article with M-d also process it as a spam article in ifile? I still don't know if it does and would very much like a spam.el guru to testify (-: > * nnmail-split-methods. Before I had spam.el, I used [snip] > IMHO, these should act identical, but they don't. In fact, I get > errors every time I try to get new mails: "Error in > `nnmail-split-methods'; using `bogus' mail group". I tracked the error > down as far as I could, and found out that somewhere down there, an > apply gets called with only one argument. I didn't dare remove the > condition-case statement from nnmail.el:1043, for fear of mail loss. > > Is there anything wrong with my configuration or can I make this > portion of code more debugable? No configuration error, see this patch: