Hi guys. I've run into a big problem. Because of the current state of my emai, could responses please be directed to this email address? CC'd at least. Last night I decided to change my MTA to Qmail. That went relatively smoothly. No problem. Next I wanted gnus (pgnus-0.96) to use my Maildir as a mail-source. No problem, I thought, info says it can handle it. I change mail-sources to reflect the maildir, and try gnus. "Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil" Hrm. Odd. I take out the changes I made, trying to revert back to normal. Still get the error. Doh. Something is messed up. Here is the output of a backtrace of trying to run gnus, after turning on debug-on-error: Signaling: (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil) nnmail-process-maildir-mail-format(nnml-save-mail nnml-active-number) nnmail-split-incoming("~/.emacs-mail-crash-box" nnml-save-mail nil nil nnml-a$ (lambda (file orig-file) (nnmail-split-incoming file (quote nnml-save-mail) ($ mail-source-callback((lambda (file orig-file) (nnmail-split-incoming file (qu$ mail-source-fetch((file) (lambda (file orig-file) (nnmail-split-incoming file$ nnmail-get-new-mail(nnml nnml-save-nov "~/Mail/" nil) nnml-request-scan(nil "private") gnus-request-scan(nil (nnml "private")) gnus-read-active-file(nil nil) gnus-setup-news(nil nil nil) byte-code("") gnus-1(nil nil nil) gnus(nil) call-interactively(gnus) command-execute(gnus t) execute-extended-command(nil) call-interactively(execute-extended-command) I've also attached a copy of my .gnus.el which produces these errors. Any help would be appreciated. --Bruce Lysik Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere! ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com