Steven L Baur writes: > Already implemented, as this message should indicate (if I haven't > screwed up). The magic word is > richtext. 1) Didn't work for me, I tried to metamail it, as Per suggests, but nothing happened. I see the tags. (But in Per's message, things work out (apparently it contains ^Hs and such) 2) This is a very unSGMLish approach. It lets people mark text as italic or bold, what they should do, is specify what parts of a message is what, and leave it to the client to decide what it looks like. MIME «text/enriched» is ugly, broken and evil, and should be buried in a crossroads at midnight together with Quoted-Unreadable, Netscape Extentions, and Bill Gates. IMHO. ~kzm