* secure MML tag
@ 2002-02-19 17:13 David S. Goldberg
From: David S. Goldberg @ 2002-02-19 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is new, at least to me, and didn't work the way I needed it to
when I used it for the first time just now, nor can I figure out how
to make it dwiw.  I've checked out mml-smime.el and mml-sec.el (which
appears to be new, at least to me) and the emacs-mime info file.  What
I need to do is both encrypt and sign a message and have it encrypt
for me in a Gcc'd copy.  All this worked well when security tags were
added to #multipart so I assume it's doable.  Any advice would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Dave Goldberg