* (little) problem with Gnus and multiple frames.
@ 2002-02-21 14:04 Matthieu Moy
From: Matthieu Moy @ 2002-02-21 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I usually have 2 Emacs Frames, on 2 different virtual desktop. One for
Gnus, and another for everything else.

Sometimes,  I mess  up my  buffers, and  have for  example  an article
buffer in one frame, and the summary  in the other. In this case, if I
select an article from the summary buffer, the article displays in the
other  frame, and I  can't see  it directly,  because it's  on another
desktop.

I have this window configuration :

(gnus-add-configuration
 '(article
   (vertical 1.0
	     (horizontal 0.25
                         ("*BBDB*" 0.4)
                         (summary 1.0 point))
	     (horizontal 1.0
                         (group 0.3)
                         (article 1.0)))))
(gnus-add-configuration
 '(summary
   (horizontal 1.0
               (vertical 0.3
                         (tree 0.2)
                         (group 1.0))
	       (summary 1.0)
	       )))

Is  there   a  way  to  force   Gnus,  when  setting   up  the  window
configuration, to  put everything in the  same frame ? If  not, do you
think it is implementable ?

--
Matthieu