* problem with new deuglify package
@ 2002-02-24  4:36 Bill White
From: Bill White @ 2002-02-24  4:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

deuglify.el says:

,----
| ;; Usage
| ;; -----
| ;;
| ;; Put this in your .gnus:
| ;;
| ;; (require 'gnus-outlook-deuglify)
| ;;
| ;; and you're enabled to press `W k' in the Summary Buffer.
|
| [...]
|
| (provide 'deuglify)
`----

instead, the usage section should say:

(require 'deuglify)

Cheers -

bw
--
Bill White . billw@wolfram.com . http://members.wri.com/billw
"No ma'am, we're musicians."

* Re: problem with new deuglify package
@ 2002-02-24  5:18 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2002-02-24  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bill White <billw@wolfram.com> writes:

> deuglify.el says:
>
> ,----
> | ;; Usage
> | ;; -----
> | ;;
> | ;; Put this in your .gnus:
> | ;;
> | ;; (require 'gnus-outlook-deuglify)
> | ;;
> | ;; and you're enabled to press `W k' in the Summary Buffer.
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | (provide 'deuglify)
> `----
>
> instead, the usage section should say:
>
> (require 'deuglify)

I've made it autoloaded, So just typing `W k' in the Summary buffer is
good enough.

ShengHuo

From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2002-02-24  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Bill White @ 2002-02-24  4:36 UTC (permalink / raw)