* Difficulties using EasyPG in gnus
@ 2006-07-03 10:37 Elias Oltmanns
From: Elias Oltmanns @ 2006-07-03 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all, hi Daiki Ueno in particular,

as stated in the subject line I have some difficulties to get EasyPG
and gnus working together. Specifically, the problem I encounter is
the following:

Since I use multiple email addresses, I added the following to my
message-send-hook:
  (setq pgg-default-user-id (message-field-value "From"))

With EasyPG, however, pgg-default-user-id doesn't seem to have any
effect at all. On the contrary, it seems that always the first
private key available in the key ring is chosen.

Additionally, I noticed that epg-user-id-alist only contains this very
first identity, so I'm wondering how to make epg aware of my other
private keys and use them appropriately.

Kind regards,

Elias