* Whitelisting ham messages in spam groups
@ 2004-04-05 10:23 Patrice Neff
From: Patrice Neff @ 2004-04-05 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Recently I had some ham messages classified as spam. Often messages by
the same person get filed as spam several times. As the only
classification I use bogofilter at the moment.

As a solution which does not require long training, I was thinking
about automatically whitelisting this people. For this I want them to
be inserted into the whitelist if I mark their message as ham in my
spam group.

But unfortunately The documentation tells me, that the symbol
`gnus-group-ham-exit-processor-whitelist' can only be used in ham
groups¹. Is there any other possibility to do what I was intending?

Thanks for your help,
Patrice

______________
¹  http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_298.html#SEC298

--
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes
to the Father except through me."               (The Bible, John 14:6)

* Re: Whitelisting ham messages in spam groups
@ 2004-04-07 17:33 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2004-04-07 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

> As a solution which does not require long training, I was thinking
> about automatically whitelisting this people. For this I want them
> to be inserted into the whitelist if I mark their message as ham in
> my spam group.
>
> But unfortunately The documentation tells me, that the symbol
> `gnus-group-ham-exit-processor-whitelist' can only be used in ham
> groups¹. Is there any other possibility to do what I was intending?

The docs were wrong, and I fixed them in CVS.  You can whitelist ham
from spam groups just fine.  Sorry!

Thanks
Ted