* Can't send mail with mh (in 5.2.25)
@ 1996-07-15 13:41 David Worenklein
From: David Worenklein @ 1996-07-15 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

I get the following error in ' *mh-tmp'
send: unable to stat draft file /home/dcw/Mail/~/Mail/drafts/msg.a07367:=
 No such file or directory

I had the same problem in 5.2.19, so I hacked up mh-comp to take out
the "/home/dcw/Mail/" at the beginning, but then message.el would
delete the file before send (which runs in the background) had a
change to deliver the mail. I haven't tried that in any later
versions, but I don't see anything in the ChangeLog.

(PS This was already sent to gnus-bug, but this might be a better
forum.)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-07-15 13:41 UTC | newest]