Hi, When I attach two or more files to a message, I need to type two `C-n's every time before attaching the next file. It is because the `mml-attach-(file|buffer|external)' commands don't move point after inserting a tag. I feel it inconvenience. Furthermore, if those commands are invoked at the message header, the tag will be added to the bottom of the body but point stays in the message header no matter how big the body may be. WDYT? It's easy to make those commands move point. That is to remove `save-excursion'. Is it ok? To try the new behavior without modifying Gnus, use the following advices: