* the variable `pgg-read-passphrase'?
@ 2007-03-02 12:06 Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2007-03-02 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chong Yidong; +Cc: ding

Hi,

I'm translating the Gnus manual into Japanese and I found an
inconsistent thing in the "Caching passphrase" section in the
pgg.texi file.

   When `gpg-agent' is not being used, PGG prompts for a passphrase
through Emacs.  It also has its own passphrase caching mechanism, which
is controlled by the variable `pgg-read-passphrase' (see below).

There seems to be neither a document in the pgg.texi file nor
such a variable in the pgg-*.el files.

Regards,

* Re: the variable `pgg-read-passphrase'?
@ 2007-03-03 22:04 ` Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2007-03-03 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Katsumi Yamaoka; +Cc: ding

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm translating the Gnus manual into Japanese and I found an
> inconsistent thing in the "Caching passphrase" section in the
> pgg.texi file.

>    When `gpg-agent' is not being used, PGG prompts for a passphrase
> through Emacs.  It also has its own passphrase caching mechanism, which
> is controlled by the variable `pgg-read-passphrase' (see below).

That should have been pgg-cache-passphrase.  I fixed the typo, thanks.