Katsumi Yamaoka wrote: > Last night I realized that I'm unable to reproduce this, too, in > home Linux PC. As for me it happens only in the office PC. I found the cause of this problem at last. This happens with at least cygwin Emacs. Don't you (nyc4bos@aol.com) use it? In that platform, (nth 1 (file-attributes nndraft-directory)) always returns 1 even though there are subdirectories in it. So, `nndraft-request-list' (i.e. `nnmh-request-list') doesn't recognize it as a directory and draft messages in those subdirectories won't be counted. A temporary patch is attached. What I should do next is to learn what `subdirectoriesp' is for.