Invoke this command in the group buffer if you'd like to try it. This command fetches mails from all the Incoming* files as the `file' type `mail-sources'. After fetching mails, those Incoming* files are deleted and new Incoming* files will be generated if `mail-source-delete-incoming' is a number or nil. Consider giving a group level to this command like 1 M-x my-gnus-group-get-mail-from-old-incoming RET if you have the foreign groups that are very slow to connect. Regards, (I'll be absent till Monday.)