On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 18:19:56 +0100, Peter Münster wrote: > When I open this message: > Newsgroups: gmane.comp.freedesktop.xorg > Subject: DPMS switches to suspend too early > I get these errors: > Invalid face attribute :italic t [68 times] > gnus-mime-display-part: End of bufferInvalid face attribute :italic t > Invalid face attribute :italic t [11 times] > and all headers are displayed. The "End of buffer" error is due to my fault (2014-05-14). I've fixed it in the Gnus git master and the Emacs git master. Thanks. But I couldn't reproduce the "Invalid face attribute" error for the article in question. Could you try this change?