* Re: gnus-draft-edit-message vs. gnus-summary-mail-other-window
       [not found] <87oe20f3bo.fsf@jidanni.org>
@ 2006-02-10 12:46 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2006-02-10 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: bugs, ding

> If one is editing a message with e.g., gnus-summary-mail-other-window,
> and then one goes to the drafts buffer and uses
> gnus-draft-edit-message, and then sends that message from there, the
> original buffer made with gnus-draft-edit-message is still left in the
> buffer list, in modified state too.
> gnus-version's value is "No Gnus v0.4"

I found a couple of bugs and the ones that seem to be bugs in
gnus-draft.el and possibly nndraft.el.  I'm going to fix them
and also solve your problem.  Perhaps within the course of a few
days.

* Re: gnus-draft-edit-message vs. gnus-summary-mail-other-window
@ 2006-02-14  1:55   ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2006-02-14  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: bugs, ding

>> If one is editing a message with e.g., gnus-summary-mail-other-window,
>> and then one goes to the drafts buffer and uses
>> gnus-draft-edit-message, and then sends that message from there, the
>> original buffer made with gnus-draft-edit-message is still left in the
>> buffer list, in modified state too.
>> gnus-version's value is "No Gnus v0.4"

> I found a couple of bugs and the ones that seem to be bugs in
> gnus-draft.el and possibly nndraft.el.  I'm going to fix them
> and also solve your problem.  Perhaps within the course of a few
> days.

I've fixed it in both the trunk and the v5-10 branch.  Now you
can *not* edit and send articles in the nndraft:drafts group if
they are under edit (I didn't make it kill those mail buffers,
since Gnus doesn't do so with usual mail buffers which are being
edited).