* bug? drafts group missing
@ 2011-06-24  0:44 Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2011-06-24  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

The nndraft:drafts group and friends won't appear in the group
buffer regardless of its group level (I set it to 1) unless I
perform the `L' command and the `M-g' command on the group.
This seems to be due to `gnus-get-unread-articles' changed in
2011-04-12.  Isn't it a bug?  Or a new feature?

* Re: bug? drafts group missing
@ 2011-06-24 20:03 ` nyc4bos
From: nyc4bos @ 2011-06-24 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

> The nndraft:drafts group and friends won't appear in the group
> buffer regardless of its group level (I set it to 1) unless I
> perform the `L' command and the `M-g' command on the group.
> This seems to be due to `gnus-get-unread-articles' changed in
> 2011-04-12.  Isn't it a bug?  Or a new feature?

This is similiar to what I reported:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/79086

* Re: bug? drafts group missing
@ 2011-06-26  9:22 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-06-26  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

> The nndraft:drafts group and friends won't appear in the group
> buffer regardless of its group level (I set it to 1) unless I
> perform the `L' command and the `M-g' command on the group.
> This seems to be due to `gnus-get-unread-articles' changed in
> 2011-04-12.  Isn't it a bug?  Or a new feature?

It sounds like a bug, but I don't seem to be able to reproduce it.  My
nndraft:drafts group is on the default 2 level, and appears in my group
buffer when I `g'.  (If it has any articles, that is.)

* Re: bug? drafts group missing
@ 2011-06-26 23:28   ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2011-06-26 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

>> The nndraft:drafts group and friends won't appear in the group
>> buffer regardless of its group level (I set it to 1) unless I
>> perform the `L' command and the `M-g' command on the group.
>> This seems to be due to `gnus-get-unread-articles' changed in
>> 2011-04-12.  Isn't it a bug?  Or a new feature?

> It sounds like a bug, but I don't seem to be able to reproduce it.  My
> nndraft:drafts group is on the default 2 level, and appears in my group
> buffer when I `g'.  (If it has any articles, that is.)

Hm, there may be something different in my configuration.  I need
to do `L' to let the drafts group appear in the group buffer, and
the number of unread articles is shown as `*'.  I usually use
`M-1 M-x gnus' to start and `1 g' to update (1 is the group level
used for the mail groups).  But the prefix argument is unrelated;
I verified `M-x gnus' and `g' don't make the drafts group appear.
Ok, I'm going to try debugging it.

* Re: bug? drafts group missing
@ 2011-06-26 23:31   ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2011-06-26 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)