Katsumi Yamaoka wrote: > Katsumi Yamaoka wrote: >> Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: >>> However, the drafts group could update itself when you delete a message >>> from it, for instance. That would only be slightly inconsistent. [...] >> I've installed a fix. > Er, the fix was incomplete. It doesn't work properly if there're > sparse draft messages. [...] I found the easiest way to fix it. Installed. Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > The drafts group doesn't update until you hit `g', like other normal > groups. It's somewhat difficult to have the group buffer update itself > when a message lands in the draft buffer -- it lands there by you just > saving the message you're composing. And I don't want any Gnus stuff to > run off of `save-buffer-hook' or the like. I tried this. A patch is below. Not tested fully, though.