Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > I just added displayer callbacks to the URLs from shr and gnus-html, > which seems clean enough(ish)... I hope cid images are also controlled by *-blocked-images. It is because I often face html messages containing cid images, that are useless except for a few cases. As for shr.el, I tried putting it into practice. A patch is below. With setting shr-blocked-images to "", `W D W' becomes very useful. In that case, `g' is the command for turning images off again. It seems somewhat troublesome to make gnus-html.el work similarly.