Hi, I came across many forwardxxxxxxx files left in the TMP directory. Where xxxxxxx is a unique alphanumeric characters and TMP is a directory that the user option `gnus-uu-tmp-dir' specifies, and those files are all empty. They should have been deleted, shouldn't they? I looked into the code and realized that such a file was created when I forwarded two or more articles in a single message. Whereas other gnus-uu files are created in the `gnus-uu-work-dir' directory, and are deleted when exiting a group. In relation to this, `gnus-uu-decode-binhex' and `gnus-uu-decode-binhex-view' seem to try to run without initializing `gnus-uu-work-dir'. I have no binhex data, so I haven't fully tested them, though. May I commit this patch? 2013-12-18 Katsumi Yamaoka * gnus-uu.el (gnus-uu-decode-binhex, gnus-uu-decode-binhex-view): Make sure work directory exists. (gnus-uu-digest-mail-forward): Store temporary files in work directory rather than tmp directory.