* Re: cannot find gnus-draft-send!!
       [not found] <87bq71i9c7.fsf@uhuru.teledyn.com>
@ 2008-02-01  6:01 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2008-02-01  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Lawrence Murphy; +Cc: bugs, ding

> No Gnus v0.3
> GNU Emacs 23.0.50.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.8.20)
>  of 2007-10-14 on elegiac, modified by Debian

> it's not in the apropos for this version of Gnus, there's nothing
> about drafts in the menus; there does not appear to be any way to
> send a revised draft email -- is this because I am using IMAP
> transport?  Because I am using IMAP to gmail?  Is it just an
> oversight of the packagers of this (Ubuntu) bundle?

I'm not sure IMAP concerns it but it seems that the gnus-draft.el
module had not been loaded when you tried apropos.  It is loaded
once you enter to the nndraft:drafts group.  Doesn't typing `D C-h'
(or `C-h b') in the summary buffer of that group show the commands
you are looking for?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-02-01  6:01 UTC | newest]