* gnus-article-browse-html-article: Displaying Headers
@ 2007-12-06 21:40 Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-12-06 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

wouldn't it be nice if `gnus-article-browse-html-article' would also
display the article headers (like in the article buffer), e.g. when
called with a prefix argument?

Anyone want to implement it?

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: gnus-article-browse-html-article: Displaying Headers
@ 2007-12-07  0:41 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2007-12-07  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> wouldn't it be nice if `gnus-article-browse-html-article' would also
> display the article headers (like in the article buffer), e.g. when
> called with a prefix argument?

> Anyone want to implement it?

What does `headers' mean?  Are they contents in <head>...</head>
in an html source?  If so, what's an advantage to view them?
Though I don't believe it, since there might be a style sheet
which is usually huge and is not human-readable.  Message headers
are kept being displayed in the article buffer while performing
`K H'.

* Re: gnus-article-browse-html-article: Displaying Headers
@ 2007-12-16 18:41   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-12-16 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Fri, Dec 07 2007, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

> What does `headers' mean?  Are they contents in <head>...</head>
> in an html source?  If so, what's an advantage to view them?

No, I meant the/some message headers.

> Message headers are kept being displayed in the article buffer while
> performing `K H'.

Yes, but sometimes it would be nice to display them in the browser as
well.  E.g. if you want to print an HTML mail.  Adding a <title> (if
none is present in the HTML part) might also be useful.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,

@ 2007-12-17 10:55     ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2007-12-17 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> On Fri, Dec 07 2007, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

>> What does `headers' mean?  Are they contents in <head>...</head>
>> in an html source?  If so, what's an advantage to view them?

> No, I meant the/some message headers.

>> Message headers are kept being displayed in the article buffer while
>> performing `K H'.

> Yes, but sometimes it would be nice to display them in the browser as
> well.  E.g. if you want to print an HTML mail.  Adding a <title> (if
> none is present in the HTML part) might also be useful.

That's really nice.  Now the `K H' command adds a message header
and a title to html parts unless the prefix arg is given.

If the html header contains a style sheet, it influences also a
message header, but maybe that's ok.