Hi, Thank you for contributing a good feature. I tried it today and realized it is really useful. Though I have no plan for the moment, people might want a browser function for many sticky articles. :) Please let me write about a few problems in `gnus-sticky-article'. 1. (gnus-configure-windows 'article) makes an empty article buffer and leads creating of an empty sticky article if there is no article buffer initially, but is not necessary because `gnus-summary-select-article' runs it by way of `gnus-summary-display-article' and `gnus-article-prepare' after preparing an article. 2. It seems to be useless that this command always makes a new sticky article buffer. I mean, performing of the `A S' command repeatedly on an article creates "*Sticky Article*", "*Sticky Article*<2>", "*Sticky Article*<3>"... 3. The value of the `gnus-article-buffer' variable in the summary buffer is not updated when I select another (normal) article. Because of this, a non-ASCII article or a QP-encoded article is not decoded when I type `P' or `N' in the summary buffer. 4. I wish you to leave the value of the `indent-tabs-mode' variable the default if there is no good reason. Now some lines are indented with tabs but others aren't. I tried improving these problems. Here are a replacement of the `gnus-sticky-article' function and a patch for gnus-sum.el: