* hashcash - buffer modification
@ 2006-11-14 23:48 Karl Chen
From: Karl Chen @ 2006-11-14 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I'm glad hashcash is now integrated and on by default.

One thing that bothers me about the asynchronous payment
insertion, which is otherwise awesome, is that it sets the message
buffer modification bit.

I use the advice below to get around it; how about integrating it
into hashcash-insert-payment-async-2?

(defadvice hashcash-insert-payment-async-2 (around kc-hashcash-set-notmodified
                                                   (buffer &rest l)
                                                   activate)
  (let ((modified (buffer-modified-p buffer)))
    ad-do-it
    (save-excursion
      (set-buffer buffer)
      (set-buffer-modified-p modified))))