* Re: mml.el changes
       [not found] <m3u0i9mjsh.fsf@doze.jochen-kuepper.de>
@ 2005-08-02  1:05 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2005-08-02  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

> With current cvs Gnus I have problems with pgp/mime signed messages.
> See attached message for details.

> ,----
>| GNU Emacs 22.0.50.27 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.4.14) of 2005-07-31
>| No Gnus v0.4
> `----

> The text of the body is marked as application/octet-stream instead of
> text/plain, as it used to be. Therefore, the message text is not
> visible or only visible as MIME button (application/octet-stream),
> depending on MUA.

> Is there any new configuration necessary or is this simply a bug?

Confirmed.  It's a real problem.  I think it might be necessary
that the mml encoder recognizes the signed (or encrypted) part
as text, though I'm not sure whether it can be done automatically.
Anyway, I'll look into it...

* Re: mml.el changes
@ 2005-08-02  1:47   ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2005-08-02  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

>> With current cvs Gnus I have problems with pgp/mime signed messages.

> Confirmed.  It's a real problem.  I think it might be necessary
> that the mml encoder recognizes the signed (or encrypted) part
> as text, though I'm not sure whether it can be done automatically.
> Anyway, I'll look into it...

Fixed.  Now the content type defaults to text/plain if it is not
for attaching a file.  Thanks for pointing it out.