* Foreign server info?
@ 2004-06-30 20:18 David S Goldberg
From: David S Goldberg @ 2004-06-30 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where is it stored?  I created a foreign server to test a new IMAP
server at work.  Everything works fine, but they're changing some of
the host information so I want to edit the server to fix the address.
I enter the server buffer and type 'e' over the appropriate line.  I
get an error that I can't edit the server.  OK, fine, be that way, I
thought.  I'll just quit Gnus and edit .newsrc.eld by hand.  But I
don't see it defined there, nor do I see it defined anywhere else.
M-x apropos gnus didn't turn up anything obvious either.

Thanks for any help,
--
Dave Goldberg
david.goldberg6@verizon.net