Hi, >>>>> In Katsumi Yamaoka wrote: > I and Tsuyoshi AKIHO are now planning to make nnrss.el support > multilingual text. [...] > The plan includes enabling it to use non-ascii group names (i.e., > utf-8 encoded). If you are interested in it, you can try the latest Gnus CVS and the following patch: ftp://ftp.jpl.org/pub/tmp/nnrss-patch-20041214.gz or http://www.jpl.org/ftp/pub/tmp/nnrss-patch-20041214.gz It is still under development and we need to verify it further. Non-ASCII group names aren't supported yet with the `j' group command etc. I made the following function for the replacement of `completing-read'. However, it is rather slow.