* bad header subst when forwarding mail
@ 2004-02-27  7:12 Alex Ott
From: Alex Ott @ 2004-02-27  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I found one problem when using posting styles to set headers for some
articles. I have following posting styles

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      '(
	(".*"
	 (Gcc "nnml:sent")
	 (Organization "Jet Infosystems")
	 (signature-file "~/.signature")
	 )
	((header "to" ".*docs@linux\\.org\\.ru.*")
	 (From "docs@linux.org.ru")
	 (Organization "Linux.org.ru")
	 (reply-to "docs@linux.org.ru"))
	))

All works fine. But when i reply to mail to docs@linux.org.ru, headers
substitue normaly. But dann i read some another mail, and wont to forward
it to another address, then in forward substite headers from rule from
docs@linux.org.ru not from first rules

NoGnus v0.2 - snapshot from last friday

--
With best wishes, Alex Ott
Jet Infosystems,       http://www.jetinfosoft.ru/

* Re: bad header subst when forwarding mail
@ 2004-02-27  9:13 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2004-02-27  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Hi,

> Hello

> I found one problem when using posting styles to set headers for some
> articles. I have following posting styles

> (setq gnus-posting-styles
>       '(
> 	(".*"
> 	 (Gcc "nnml:sent")
> 	 (Organization "Jet Infosystems")
> 	 (signature-file "~/.signature")
> 	 )
> 	((header "to" ".*docs@linux\\.org\\.ru.*")
> 	 (From "docs@linux.org.ru")
> 	 (Organization "Linux.org.ru")
> 	 (reply-to "docs@linux.org.ru"))
> 	))

> All works fine. But when i reply to mail to docs@linux.org.ru, headers
> substitue normaly. But dann i read some another mail, and wont to forward
> it to another address, then in forward substite headers from rule from
> docs@linux.org.ru not from first rules

> NoGnus v0.2 - snapshot from last friday

Thanks for the bug report.  It occurs when there is an old
" *gnus article copy*" buffer (the name begins with space) for
replying.  I've made the hook function ignore that buffer when
the message is not for replying, while parsing gnus-posting-styles.
Could you try it?
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>

* Re: bad header subst when forwarding mail
@ 2004-03-02 13:10   ` Alex Ott
From: Alex Ott @ 2004-03-02 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Katsumi Yamaoka

 >> NoGnus v0.2 - snapshot from last friday

 KY> Thanks for the bug report.  It occurs when there is an old
 KY> " *gnus article copy*" buffer (the name begins with space) for
 KY> replying.  I've made the hook function ignore that buffer when
 KY> the message is not for replying, while parsing gnus-posting-styles.
 KY> Could you try it?

Yes - you can send it to me.

--

@ 2004-03-02 22:15     ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2004-03-02 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

>  KY> Thanks for the bug report.  It occurs when there is an old
>  KY> " *gnus article copy*" buffer (the name begins with space) for
>  KY> replying.  I've made the hook function ignore that buffer when
>  KY> the message is not for replying, while parsing gnus-posting-styles.
>  KY> Could you try it?

> Yes - you can send it to me.

Please check it out from CVS. :)
--

@ 2004-03-04 13:18       ` Alex Ott
From: Alex Ott @ 2004-03-04 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

 > Alex Ott <ott@jet.msk.su> wrote:

 KY> Thanks for the bug report.  It occurs when there is an old
 KY> " *gnus article copy*" buffer (the name begins with space) for
 KY> replying.  I've made the hook function ignore that buffer when
 KY> the message is not for replying, while parsing gnus-posting-styles.
 KY> Could you try it?

 >> Yes - you can send it to me.

 KY> Please check it out from CVS. :)

Thanks, it works fine.