* gnus-art.el - local-variable-p called with too few arguments
@ 2005-01-28  1:42 Steven E. Harris
From: Steven E. Harris @ 2005-01-28  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I updated to the latest CVS at around 5:30 p.m. PST tonight, rebuilt
Gnus, and found that the latest changes to gnus-art.el fail in XEmacs.

,----[ gnus-art.el version 6.381.2.17, line 3843 ]
| 	;; Editing of the article might not have been finished.
| 	(when (local-variable-p 'after-change-functions)
| 	  (remove-hook 'after-change-functions
| 		       'message-strip-forbidden-properties
| 		       'local))
`----

local-variable-p requires a buffer as its second argument. I found
only one other place where local-variable-p is used: message.el, at
line 6246, where (current-buffer) is used as the second
argument. Would that work here?

--
Steven E. Harris

* Re: gnus-art.el - local-variable-p called with too few arguments
@ 2005-01-28  2:30 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2005-01-28  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

>| 	(when (local-variable-p 'after-change-functions)

> local-variable-p requires a buffer as its second argument. I found
> only one other place where local-variable-p is used: message.el, at
> line 6246, where (current-buffer) is used as the second
> argument. Would that work here?

Oops, sorry.  Emacs doesn't require it.  Fixed.

* Re: gnus-art.el - local-variable-p called with too few arguments
@ 2005-01-28  5:20   ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2005-01-28  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Oops, sorry.  Emacs doesn't require it.  Fixed.

I redid it.  Now local-variable-p is not used there.