On 8619 day of my life Norman Walsh wrote: > Someone recommended that I switch to MIME signatures, so I pulled out my > mailcrypt stuff and started using: > > ;; PGG > (require 'pgg) ... > (add-hook 'gnus-message-setup-hook 'always-sign) > > Seems to work ok, but the OASIS mailing list software totally > mangles my messages. Many mail list systems work incorrectly with MIME (and thus with PGP/MIME). So, Plain PGP is still necessary even if it has serious problems with charsets etc. > So the question is, is it their bug or mine? Can someone who > actually knows such things, tell me if this message is well formed? Message is well-formed and your signature is valid. -- Ivan Boldyrev XML -- new language of ML family.