* Ralf Angeli (2004-01-19) writes: > * Ralf Angeli (2003-12-02) writes: > >> there are quite some people out there using Mozilla with >> `format=flowed' enabled. This is handled nicely by `flow-fill.el' >> except when it comes to quoted blank lines. Mozilla is quoting them >> with `> \n' where `flow-fill.el' sees soft line breaks at the end. The >> lines are filled and disappear. You can have a look at an example in >> comp.text.tex; the MID is . >> Compare the display of the message using `C-u g' and `g'. In the >> latter case some lines are missing. >> >> Is this the intended behaviour? I find it a little bit irritating and >> sometimes don't even want to answer such posts as I am afraid that >> Gnus messes up the text. [...] > As it is currently a bit annoying that `flow-fill.el' doesn't behave > like this I thought about an option to disable it completely as a > quick fix. Here is a tiny patch which adds this functionality: